Top Exam Revision Tips
From Oliver Johnson
- Draw up a revision timetable working backwards from exams and adapt and review this regularly
- Consider priorities - don’t just focus on the topics you know well
- Alternate between topics
- Revise with course mates - explain and discuss topics together, support friends and ask for their help in return - this will bring new ideas or connections together
- Practise your handwriting to see how much you can write in a certain amount of time and that your writing is legible.
- Don’t just memorise quotes or data - reflect on how this relates to to the topic - why is this important
- Allow times for breaks
- Set realistic goals for sessions, stay positive and reward yourself.